Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First day of school!

Today is my little mans first day of school. When we left him at school this morning he was happy and excited...not nearly as nervous as mom. He insisted on carrying his own book bag to class, he found his little cubby, hung his backpack up and sat down with all the other kids without a care in the world. I left after saying bye with tears in my eyes, and sat down in the car impatiently waiting on 2:30 when I can go get my baby and bring him home! Now, As I sit here while my 2 year old naps and the house is oddly quiet I can't help but miss him. The house is peaceful and I'm all alone with my thoughts, but it's too quiet. How could this have happen I keep thinking, how could my little 6 lb 10 oz bundle of bouncing baby boy already be in school? Why must time fly by me so fast? I have showered and done some cleaning all while missing my sweet boy! Before I know it I will be misty eyed again as I watch him graduate and even then I'll think to myself where has the time gone. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home