Friday, August 3, 2012

My first post!


I have been lurking around the blogging world for a while now and have finally decided to start my own. So as my first post I decided it best to introduce myself so you'll know a little about the woman behind the post :D I am a 24 year old married mother to two little tornados, Mikeanator will be 5 in about 2 weeks and CherryBerry will be 2 the first of Sept. ( terrible 2's seem to start early in this family ) they are my heart even when they destroy the room I just spent 2 hours cleaning! I have been with my husband for 10 that's right TEN years! We have been through everything together and all of our relationship troubles were sorted out before we had kids so now we sit around like the old married couples on T.V. Who only argue about what's for dinner that night! I wanted to start this blog to document important events in our lives and connect with other mommies who may be going through the same things as me! I look forward to getting to know many people while sharing my story, happy reading and happy blogging. Jami

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home