Friday, August 3, 2012

What type of mommy are you?

I'm the worrying type...I worry about everything! Just earlier I peeked at my daughter who was snoozing on the couch and she was asleep with her head on the floor and her feet still on the couch but not laying on her back she was on her tummy and she's 2 so of course I made my husband go check on her because well I was just too scared! She's fine of course but it's the little things like that, that worry me! I check on her several times every time she sleeps, in the car on the go , in her bed, and even when she's snuggled up right beside me. I'm not the type of mom that runs to the doctor at the slightest sneeze but they do get monitored very closely for the first 24-72 hours depending on the severity and if something  doesn't feel quite right off to the doc we go. So I ask you fellow Mommy's what type of mommy are you? Am I the only one who worries this much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home